WELC0ME~ thanks for visiting,DON'T JUDGE A BLOG BY ITS TITTLE :)



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Dream

Assalammualaikum

I'm just an ordinary girl that live in an adventure life. I have some dream that I will make a lot of effort to make it come true. Because when I dream, I dream high. In this post i would like to tell you about my relevant dream (others are not really relevant). To OWN A CAFE + BAKERY, that's my dream.

My cafe will be painted in Red,Grey and Black or Light Blue,White and Black. I love Blue actually, but Red seem nice for a cafe. The furniture will be Black and White. And I want to put some Cactus on the windows and tables. And of cause it will have a air condition. The weather here is killing me. 

Those just the inside of the cafe. The outside of the coffee, I'll put some small hut,made of wood and of cause chairs and tables. It is for those who comes in couple. They should sit on the open site to avoid Jabatan Agama Islam comes. You know how this days.. okay, back to the story.

My cafe will serve hot chocolate,coffee drinks, and cold smoothies,cocktail,yogurt. The food will be cakes,breads,soups,rice, and so on. Not forget, salad for vegetarians.Most important thing, NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ! This is  Islamic country, remember ?

I will put my mom to be in charge on the counter. I'll pay some workers to help me in the kitchen and to be waiters. I want this cafe located near to my home,because when I get sick or can't come to work,my mom will easily come. When my cafe gets bigger, I will try to built my own factory to make my own ingredients of my recipes. It is to ensure all of it is HALAL.

 

It's a huge dream right ? So, are you excited to read this ? Wish my luck and doa for me okay ?

p/s : sorry for the bad english. haha

IKHLAS DARI HATI KE KEYBOARD

1 comment:

  1. tergelak jugak..oh my english! bleyh bayangkan care fiza cite kat cikgu..bes~ u can do it!!

    ReplyDelete